Counselling with Jo Atkins
- BA Hons Degree Counselling.
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Diploma (level 6) Counselling Supervision.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory.
- T.I.D.H.A Diploma in Clinical Aromatherapy.
- Anusara Elements Yoga teacher.
- Accredited member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
- Independent Registered Counsellor UKRCP.
- Foundation in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) working to IAPT competencies.
- I have attended specific courses in Couples Counselling, Coaching Skills, Group Work, Suicide, Self Harm, Personality Disorders, Eating Disorders, Anger, Money, Mindfulness, Phenomenolgy and Bereavement, Attachment, Sex and Love Addiction, Ageing, Early memory, Dream work and Family Constellations, Working with Trauma, Child Sex Abuse.
- I am committed to ongoing professional and personal development which includes regular supervision to support and monitor my work.
- I have tutored on a Certificate Counselling Course at a Surrey College of Further and Higher Education.
- Experience in undertaking counselling assessments with GP referred clients for a voluntary community counselling organisation based in Surrey.
- I have experience working at a local Bereavement Centre.
©2020 Jo Atkins is powered by WebHealer
Cookies are set by this site. To decline them or find out more visit our